Blue Zone SUP Camp House
Designed with the nuance of hosting groups in mind, Casa Dos Mares offers a combination of privacy and community spaces. The open and refreshing public spaces allow guests to break it down, develop and give space for meaningful conversations that build lasting relationships and provides a very covid safe setting.
In the heart of a turtle nesting refuge the Nosara area has been catapulted into international adventure travel fame over the past decade.
The property nearly borders this wildlife refuge, nestled in the jungle, in close proximity to the beach. A balance of both ocean access and jungle solitude we are a brief shaded walk to both Playa Guiones and Playa Pelada. Whether strolling to the beach or cruising for afternoon cocktails at the area’s best oceanfront restaurant La Luna, when you stay with us we will put you minutes from the action.
Casa Dos Mares Details
– 6 spacious rooms. Private bath. Set up for 1 or 2-person(s).
– Dining space for 12
– 3-healthy and culturally inspired meals a day
– All dietary accommodations available. Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free…
– On-site massage & bodywork space available
– Enclosed dojo space for yoga, sup surf analysis, theory classes, lectures